Hey everyone. I know, I have been inactive for almost 6 or more months now and I am so sorry. I have been going through a lot and I just didn’t have the right mood or energy to write. Again, I’m so sorry for being rly inactive.
One of the struggles I went through during those 6 months was my body. I feel really self conscious about my body. Mainly because of how the media presents a ‘perfect body’ I am still slightly struggling with my body however I have started slowly to appreciate my big thighs and fat rolls on my belly. I am not overweight but still I just can’t help but thinking that I am fat. Anyways I just wanted to say no matter what size you are, you are beautiful. Learn to appreciate your body. Love yourself.
Hey everybody! I am a huge book worm and I absolutely love to read books because books teach you stuff you may never find out in the real world;)
So here are a few of my fav books:
– The Last beginning: (btw I am going to write down what it says on the back lol) Sixteen years ago, a scandal rocked the world and teenagers Mathew and Katherine vanished without a trace. Now Clove Sutcliffe is determined to find them. But in uncovering their secret, she could destroy the world and lose Ella, her love of a lifetime. This book really makes you think so I definitely advise it.
– I’m sure everyone will know this book: Girl Online Going Solo! Yeyy (I love this book):As Penny starts the school year she’s ready to face the world alone. No ah has gone off the radar after ending his world tour early and no one, including Penny, knows where he is. So when she accepts Megand invitation to visit her performing arts school it seems like an opportunity to make some new friends. Girl Online is one of favourite books mainly because I like romance and mystery type books so yeah!
– So this book really made me think about other people and how they feel. Holding up the Universe is an amazing and truly beautiful book. I am not going to write what it says on the back because I have a few things to say about this book: This book is mainly about two totally different people. Once you start reading you can’t stop because of the story line. (Sorry that didn’t tell you guys much about the book but oh well)
Well that’s it for now! Thank you so much for reading!
Q : Which one is your fav book??
Hey guys! I am so sorry I haven’t been posting for ages now. I am really overwhelmed by all the school work and all the performances going on at school. However I have changed my mind about “the plan” because I never know if I am going to be free that day or not so from now on I am going to post whenever I feel like it; I will try and post every week:)
Anyway! I should probably stop talking about that now😂 My next post will be a review ( as usual;) ). And… I think that’s it! And again I am so sorry for not posting I am trying really hard to find some time to post. Thank you for reading I really appreciate it!
Q: Shall I just post review or shall I post other stuff as well? Give me ideas!
Hello everybody! So as you can tell from the title I am in love with Hollister😍. I only discovered Hollister when I moved to England a year and a half ago ( I’m glad I did😂) Hollister’s clothes, body sprays, perfumes etc are amazing!( if you haven’t already you should try them out!) Anyway my blog today will be a review on body sprays.👍
First of all Hollister body sprays smell absolutely amazing! Especially the 2 I have that are in the picture above👆 Vita Cove and Solane beach have a really flowery and summery scent so if you like summer then I definetly recommend these ones. However the scent doesn’t last too long but it’s still really good. These two body sprays are amazing so I recommend it to everyone! Thank you for reading and have a good weekend!
Q: What’s your favourite Hollister body spray?;)
Hello everyone!! I am going to be announcing my new blogging schedule! This post might be a bit short btw.;)
So I will be posting every Monday and Friday and maybe sometimes on the weekend.
I told you it would be short lol😂 Anyways my next post will probably be at the weekend because I haven’t posted in ages😱 Also do you want my next post be another review, if not what should it be??
Hey everyone ! Today I will be reviewing my favourite lip balms in my collection. I love lip balms because they are so moisturising and also they (some of them) smell amazing! So let’s get on with the review!
1. Eos lip balms: Eos are my all time favourite lip balm brand 😻. I find that they’re lip balms smell amazing and are soo moisturising! I also like eos because I hate lip balms that make your lips shine however eos’s lip balms don’t. My favorite eos lip balm is probably Sweet mint because of the smell and feel on your lips.
2. Nivea: Nivea make really nice lip balms, some of them do give a slight tint and shine however they are really moisturising! (as you can tell I love moisturising lip balms lol) I recommend Nivea if you have dry lips;). My favourite Nivea lip balms is The strawberry fruity shine because of the smell.
3. Born lippy: You can get born lippy from The Body Shop for a reasonable price. In my opinion these lip balms are made for summer because of 1, the packaging and 2, the smell😍. This lip balm can be a bit sticky however I don’t really mind because it’s so moisturising(said it again😂). My favorite born lippy are all of them because each lip balm is so unique I can’t choose😅.
Here’s a little picture of these lip balms in case your wondering what they look like:
Thanks for reading! I would love to hear your opinions on lip balms!😁
Hey guys! I wanted write about ‘how to have strong and healthy nails’ because I see that some people really struggle to keep their clean and healthy. So here are a few tips to help you!
- Whenever you put nail polish on, make sure you put layer of base coat underneath. This will help prevent the nail polish staining on your nails. (It will also be easier to take off)
- Moisturise your nails with either some petroleum jelly of some nail oil.This will help the cuticles as well!
- When you don’t have nail polish on your nails make sure you have either a base coat or a top coat on (it doesn’t matter Which one it is) This will make your nails stronger so they don’t break.
- Always wash your hands.
- And last but not least Don’t bite your nails!!!!
Please tell me if these tips have come in use! Thanks for reading!